Secret Space Force

 So, I haven't written here in a while, mostly because when I not writing books, I am trying to write my blog on site that might generate revenue if and when I ever have a following. I like my first blog here at Gmail, and wish there was a way for me to have multiple links share articles, and there might be, I am just not so tech savvy.

in a blog i share some pics, anyone can access, and ask a simple question. why does the chinese have the same symbol in their space program that we have for space force?

https://solarchariot.medium.com/evidence-for-a-secret-space-force-ad7def242f47?sk=7274ae7f5faa530465a240ef15fe60ea

check it out. Google the symbols yourself. It just makes you crazy with theories, doesn't it.

Hang tight, the world is changing.

love

j and l

Comments

Popular Posts