strange sounds

If you don't follow the 'off beaten' paths of news that the mainstream news doesn't cover, you might have missed the fact there has been a phenomenon that has been growing in frequency and intensity, resulting in sonic booms powerful enough to shake homes, break windows, put cracks in pavement (but not Earthquakes- per the scientists,) and sometimes sounds like mechanism in the air, or even trumpets. Well, NASA is now saying it's 'natural.'

Just swamp gas, go about your business. Nothing to see here...

Here's the article:

https://www.elitereaders.com/eerie-noise-heard-from-different-parts-of-the-world-explained-by-nasa/?cn-reloaded=1
 
I found the explanation wanting. I am not even sure why NASA is the one explaining this. Heck, the phenomenon rarely even gets news time, and so NASAS slips in a mediocre article about something very few are really talking about and which consequently probably want get read, and there won't be reporters asking questions, because, well, no one's talking about it. I am not talking about it. I don't know what it is. I don't know what it isn't. What interests me the most is that this thing is happening all over the world and more and more people are experiencing it and yet, it's not on the mainstream news? Why?
 
You can find more on this by listening to Linda Moulten Howe or visiting Secureteam 10 on youtube.
 
And, if you want to talk about it, write me! I am interested.
 

Comments

Popular Posts