Lives between Lives


I just completed an audio book, which can be found on YouTube. "journey of souls," by Michael Newton. The book seems easy enough to find on Amazon, if you prefer hard copies. I will likely try to find a copy at half price.

you can find the videos here. Parts 1 and 2... this is lengthy. Great for my commute to and from work. It's about the lives between lives, what souls do in between incarnations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsB8Tqg-NkY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1H8ffu4c4Q

Several particular things struck me as interesting. For starters, the descriptions of the 'souls' remind me of aliens, especially 'grays' or "Ebens.' The eyes. I can't get that part out of my head, and maybe because I was also reading a book by Linda Moulton Howe  'Glimpses of Other Realities," simultaneously. There is an overlap here. I think both are actually discussing the same thing! It's not just the eyes. There is a creepy feel for me, something that Newton touches on but too quickly releases and backs off- that the 'souls' feel like alien invaders coming from another dimension into ours, and are either parasites or share a symbiotic relationship with us. I am hopeful for the symbiotic theme, prefer it actually, but I could definitely see how some alien conspiracies suggest it's all bad, and don't go into the light. Ever. That's how they get you.

Linda Howe's book discusses the 'recycling' of souls. She uses that word a lot, and I don't think it means what she thinks it means. But to that, don't we all get words or descriptions stuck in our heads? I can make some arguments that both Newton and Howe tend to emphasize, or assert their interpretation more often than not; so in that I suspect bias influencing the data. Recycling or reincarnation, we're discussing the same thing here. And both books deal with the past, epoch time, like hundreds of thousand if not millions of years. If we look at souls as having multiple incarnations, I wouldn't see that as 'recycling' per say. Having multiple, consecutive lives, or multiple simultaneous lives, or even future lives, which all three are plausible from a non linear, timeless dimension, then clearly we're dealing with something transcendent, by definition.

Do bodies need souls? Would human body function just fine without? What is the relationship we have with soul? Whether it is Newton or Howe, we're clearly not talking 'souls having human experiences' or even 'we are humans who possess souls,' but rather we are human and soul, separate and together. We have these sidekicks. Is this the Daemon? There appears to be a relationship. It seems to be consensual. Except one thing; how much can a fetus, a baby, consent to? Then again, if the Ebens created 'humanity' then the question is really mute. We are their children. Maybe we're part of a life cycle. First we're eggs, then grubs, then angels. I have heard, can't recall where, that that is a better translation to the Summarian documents- we weren't the slaves of aliens, but their children- and I like that. From a perspective where the future determines the past, if these souls have access to the future, maybe our relationship actually are consensual. My future self analyses my overall history and says, this is the type soul I think I need in order to survive this mess. "I'd like to order a spirit of perseverance, please. With a side spirit of humor. Make that two."

Which brings me to something else that interested me. There was evidence of souls trying to learn to manipulate physical reality. It is a skillset they are expected to learn. There was evidence in Newton's book that souls work together on projects to make planets, to make planets habitable, and then experiment by modifying life on the planets, tweaking genes and making new species, etc. What interested me in this is it related to my own books regarding Safe Haven University. Safe Haven is a magical, metaphysical university where souls learn magic, and using tech, they seek out uninhabited planets and try to establish life remotely, using energy. Simple life, and as life takes hold, they modify it, and get collaboration with other souls. Part of me wants to say the similarity is confirmation that my internal experience of Safe Haven has validity. I consider my experiences there more than fiction, my forays into the Universe with Loxy more than fiction. I like when i am reading other people's work and I find connections. True, it doesn't mean what I think it means. I am bias. And, I want to connect with others. I want to connect with spirit. Wow. I am human.

This brings me to the last point of interest with this. I am familiar with karmic law and the philosophy of how it functions. Beginning souls, like all children, make mistakes and they learn from these. Sometimes we learn the hard way. I personally don't think there are bad souls, or evil, but that for a confluence of reasons we can be incredibly destructive to ourselves and others. We cause pain. Now, hypothetically, if we are advancing on a continuum, one would expect that eventually all souls would be peaceful, and live harmonious lives. So, if all souls become peaceful, and I need to experience abuse, how do I get it? Someone will have to volunteer. But who wants to sign up to be that guy?

Granted, karma has never been an eye for an eye. Things are never that direct. Paybacks can be hell, but sometimes, the best paybacks are kindness! Want to interrupt something. say something nice. You'd be amaze how often that turns something around. Also, there seems to be no shortage of new, inexperienced souls who are going to make mistakes, and so being put into a life where someone is going to make similar mistakes with you is likely to be high. But again, what we're really saying is this will be scripted as necessary? Does that mean there are souls without choice? Do some have to commit 'bad' in order to teach another a lesson? Is 'the world is a stage' the best analogy? It's not actually being bad, it's a role I played to teach, but also from which i learned?

I gravitate towards that last explanation. I like the world is a stage and a classroom simultaneously. And if you think that we don't like bad guys, how many memes can you find with Darth Vader? We have an affinity towards darkness. We celebrate darkness and horror. Some of us crave it. And, I am not saying its not important. Maybe we can learn vicariously through our fiction and save souls from having to do the hard work... I don't know. Except, in Newton's book, there seems to be a threshold where after a certain level of bad, souls get stuck and or are no longer teachable, and they have to go through 'rehabilitation.' It was clear, no souls are destroyed or punished, but souls can go to a particular place for a spell. And I found this peculiar, because don't you need a certain number of souls misbehaving? i don't know. there feels like a logic failure here, but I can't figure out what i am trying to resolve.

As a counselor, I am biased for counseling. I believe all beings are capable of change. I also believe change is difficult. There is no way any one soul can learn all it needs to know from one human life time. That's just absurd. If change was easy, we'd all be exactly who we want to be all the time. How many people want to be pro sports players? How many people actually become pro-sports players? How many of us want to have great souls? How many of us become sages? Maybe, sometimes, just the fact that we got in the game is sufficient.

If you're reading this, you're in the game. Yay you! Lots of love.
J and L

Comments

Popular Posts