Yellow Submarine, in depth...

My son and I found a new favorite old song. "Yellow Submarine," by the Beatles. My son is 5. It's new for him. It's older for me. Now, if you happen to follow my blogs, I have a tendency to go off the deep end, but in this instance, I think I have strong argument for the thing.

So, first, the dream. I was in a soup line. Paul McCartney was going to serve some soup to me, but I asked him. "You know that song, yellow submarine?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I do," he said.

"It's about UFO's and going into space... Were you and the others secretly working for Space Force?" I asked.

"Go to the head of the line," Paul instructed.

I lingered, hoping to talk with Paul more, but woke up. This is my confirmation for the Beatles having participated in the Corey Good '20 years and back" Space Force.

But wait! You may know the song, but did you know there was a music video? A cartoon! In this, you will find a broken head with exposed gear parks, reminiscent of Monty Python kind of imagery. Not only does the submarine go into space, but it time travels! No joke! People on the sub age, and their hair turns white and goes long. Then it goes backwards in time and the beards are reversed. Then, they go further back in time and fight with dinosaurs! Seriously. Watchin the video. You don't have to take my word for this. Here, I will even give you the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA

Go watch it, get back to me. See! I am not just crazy for nothing! This stuff has been fermenting in my head how long? Clock starts at 1927? I think it stops at 1955. Right after the clock goes to 1955, it shows the submarine in space juxtaposed to the moon, with a man hidden in the moon wearing a space helmet! Man on the moon rising! This is like way before the Kennedy dream to put a man on the moon!

And then it gets weird. The submarined goes back in time to fight dinosaurs. Hello alien conspiracies theorist! Where are my ancient alien theory guys? Where is Corey Goode! OMG this is like so gold! Duck face guy wearing a striped sock standing next to a green alien with tentacle ears! One of the Beatles gets ejected from the sub, ounces off a dinosaur, and right before he gets eaten a raptor saves him! It gets crazier from there.

Just saying!

There is a US flag in there with the number 7 on it. That probably means something. Probably. Why put something meaningless in something? The video ends riding into the sunset, going over the rainbow... If you know anything about the Aviary, and UFO lore, this video has it all. Someone, tell me I am wrong.

Notice, I am not saying anything crazy, such as, "I served with the Beatles in Space Force."

No. I wouldn't say that.

"I was served by the Beatles in Space Force!"

Comments

Popular Posts