AlienCon Dallas, 2019

So, this was my first 'Alien" convention. Here is a sampling of what I attended in terms of lectures:

History of Qunatum Consciousness, Travis Taylor.
How Sci-Fi Movies Document Emerging Perceptions, Jonathan Young
Secrets of a Government UFO Investigator, Nick Page
The Importance of the 'To the Stars Academy,' Stephen Bassett
Do Space-time Portal exhist on Earth, John E Brandenburg.

The above guys are smart. I would like to believe, 'alien' fans are smart. Can some of us be a little out there? Sure, but can't anyone be a little out there? I know football fans that are out there. Then again, I think anyone who likes sports is 'out there.' And I am from Texas. I am considered crazy because i was born in Texas and I don't wear boots, watch sports, or own a horse. I like horses. I just don't own one. My maternal grandfather was a horseman all his life.

I do like aliens. Everything about the subject. Well, not everything about the subject. Some of the stuff is crazy spooky, scary spooky, and the implications of what it would mean if aliens are really here visiting us in the present time... that is seriously spooky.

I have always leaned towards "Aliens are here, now, and they have been visiting us for a long time." Depending on when you caught me in life, my answer would have been filtered. As a child, especially around the age of 8, if you asked if I believed, i would have said 'yes, i am being abducted on a regular basis.' Specifically, while living on the Navy Base in Jacksonville, Florida, for a period of six months, I have the medical records to prove it, at precisely 7pm, every night, I went to the Navy Hospital Emergency Room because of an asthma attack. I usually got no less than three shots of eppy, point three, and was sent home with a susparin shot. By the fourth episode, my dad was telling the intern to get on the phone with the head of pediatrics, who was my doctor and attended the family church, and he would say don't give him another, even though I was still clearly wheezing. My dreams of being abducted could be nothing more than an overdose of adrenalin on a child's brain.

At some point in my life, if you had asked if i believe, I would have said yes, but would explain I can't prove anything. Depending on the feel of the conversation, if someone wanted me to explain why I held such a thought, i would offer any number of books and reports as evidence for aliens. usually, I didn't bother. I didn't think people were really interested.

My stance change after the Phoenix Lights incident. After that, if anyone asked me if I believed, I would say YES- Phoenix Lights, duh! I still have the original USA Today article in a note book. I talk about it with anyone who will tolerate my speech. Speech with question. My number one question is, the event happened in March, but no one heard about it until June. Why? My answer, you can't keep that many witnesses silent! Either way, two things are apparent. That News you watch, that you think you're getting? You're not. Well, you're being spoon fed dribble and it may not be anything like what you think you are getting. I nothing else, even forgetting about aliens, this is a serious thing to grapple with.

What you know may not be an accurate representation of reality. People have agendas. People have filters. People make mistakes. Sometimes what get transmitted is skewed.

The people that spoke at the convention, they are smart folks. Like, academic smarts. They actually have Doctorates. People can be smart without Doctorates, but usually- someone with a Doctorate, even with bias, an agenda, and filters- generally, if you engage them, you will find evidence for smarts. Doesn't mean they don't get things wrong, it just raises the validity you will find something right, something interesting, something you might want to take time and consider...

The implications of aliens presently visiting Earth is seriously staggering on many levels. Knowledge that they have been here at least since World War II has its own set of implications, especially when the policy over the last 70 to hundred years has been, nothing here folks, go on about your business.

That is no longer the message of the US government. When US navy Pilots get a green light to talk to the press about what they have seen in our skies while keeping us safe, you can bet your ass we are moving into a new paradigm. In the past, if a pilot said he saw something, he was sent to medical and he didn't fly again. That gets around. People don't talk about that stuff. Yeah, if the pilot saw it you know a camera saw it. Camera footage disappears. It's now pilots word against the Navy's word. Navy won. Government won. Someone, you can look his name up, he is real and i am not making this up, and this is where I am not smart, i don't know all the names of the players. I don't need to know. Someone walked out of the Pentagon with three sets of video reels, or flashdrives, I don't know precisely, but there was footage of Navy Jets chasing a UFO. They renamed the phenomena. It's now UAP. This someone didn't sneak them out. He got permission. You don't sneak stuff out of the Pentagon. The Nimitz encounter with a UAP- gun camera video- was released to the press. Google 'tictac' ufo, you will find this. Eyes on, radar on, gun cameras on... There is no way in heck they were following a drone. This was not a foreign Earth military. This data comes out, and on its heels the Pentagon acklowledge formally, to the press, 'Yes, we have been tracking this sorts of stuff for a while in our AATIP program, assessing for threats." Really? I thought you stopped after project Blue Book.

Do you seriously think they stopped looking for aliens after Project Blue Book? You got something in your airspace you can't explain, you just ignore it? No. Don't believe me? Rent a Cessna and fly over Area 51. Or any military base for that matter. They will shoot you down. Don't do it. And the thing is, a Cessna is known. It looks like a Cessna. A Cessna is not out maneuvering advance fighter jets. Did you ever see the movie "The Final Countdown" where in one scene a WWII Japan fighter gets taken out by 1970's Advanced US fighter jet? That's probably what taking out a Cessna would be like. No. You might as well be flying on the KittyHawk first airplane kite. Go home. This aint going to work out for you.

If you have doubts in this present climate where even Congress is reeling and finally, publically asking the right questions- you're in the wrong news feeds. You're in the commons, the let's keep everything simple page watching pedestrian murders and wars and weather reports. Not that that stuff is trivial. There needs to be less. But maybe, just maybe, if people realized we're not alone, they stay home and maybe clean up their act. They are definitely not going to riot and go nuts. That much is clear after legitimate news sources released clear documents that there is something afoot and nothing happened. The world ticked on as normal.

How extraordinary.


Comments

Popular Posts